Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following took place in 2,960 BCB.
- The Great War reaches its conclusion when the Towers of Perdition are created to close the New and Old Worlds from each other.
- The Temple of the Winds is sent to the underworld by a group of New World wizards known as the Temple team.
- Subtractive Magic died out, due to tampering in the Temple.
- Wizard Lothain allows the magic of the dream walkers to seep into the world, so that one day a dream walker would again be born and continue the crusade of the Old World.
- First Wizard Barracus forces some Subtractive Magic to seep into the world, so that when a dream walker is born, a war wizard would be born to counter it.
- Barracus commits suicide to protect the secret of what he had done.
- Magda Searus hides Secrets of a War Wizard's Power in Barracus' secret library.
- Wizard Merrit creates the order of the Confessors.
- Magda Searus becomes the first Confessor and reigns as Mother Confessor of the Midlands.
- The Sisters of the Light are formed by the wizards of the Old World, so that young wizards would have a place to be trained.
- The Palace of the Prophets is created.
- Alric Rahl places the bond on the people of D'Hara to protect them from the dreamwalkers
??? ??? 3,160 BCB - 2,960 BCB - 750 BCB 10 BCB 0 BCB