Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following took place in 40 ACB.
- George Cypher is killed by Darken Rahl,
- The boundary between Westland and the Midlands fails.
- Richard Cypher becomes the Seeker of Truth and begins a quest to defeat Darken Rahl. He is joined by First Wizard Zorander and Mother Confessor Kahlan Amnell.
- Darken Rahl is defeated and consumed by the power of Orden.
- The opening of a box of Orden causes a tear in the veil and the Stone of Tears enters the world of life.
- Richard Cypher learns he is Rahl's son and the heir to the throne of D'Hara.
- Rahl's spirit escapes through the tear and begins the process of freeing the Keeper from the underworld.
- Richard Cypher is located by the Sisters searching for him, and accompanies Verna to the Palace of the Prophets at the insistence of Kahlan Amnell.
- Kahlan Amnell declares war on the Imperial Order after the massacre of Ebinissia.
- Second D'Haran War
- Siege of Ebinissia
- Confessor Assassinations
- Attack on the Mud People's village
- Capture of Aydindril
- Massacre of Horners Mill
- Imperial Order War
- In Hartland
- During the attack on the Mud People's village
- Many Mud People
- During the massacre of Horners Mill
- All residents
- At Tamarang
- At the People's Palace
- At the Mud People's village
15 ACB 20 ACB 39 ACB - 40 ACB - 41 ACB 42 ACB 43 ACB