The Omen Machine is Terry Goodkind's 14th novel, and the first in a new series about Richard and Kahlan. The book starts off where the previous novel, Confessor, left off. It is followed by The Third Kingdom. The Omen Machine was released in hardcover on August 16, 2011 and contains 525 pages (hardcover).
"An accident leads to the discovery of a mysterious machine that has rested hidden deep underground for countless millennia. The machine awakens to begin issuing a series of increasingly alarming, if minor, omens. The omens turn out to be astonishingly accurate, and ever more ominous. As Zedd tries to figure out how to destroy the sinister device, the machine issues a cataclysmic omen involving Richard and Kahlan, foretelling an impending event beyond anyone's ability to stop. As catastrophe approaches, the machine then reveals that it is within its power to withdraw the omen ...In exchange for an impossible demand."
- Main Article: Wizard's Rules
Chapter guide Edit
The Omen Machine has a total of 86 chapters.
Here is a list of Character who appear in The Omen Machine:
- Mother Confessor Kahlan Amnell
- Bishop Hannis Arc (First appearance)
- Queen Catherine (First appearance)
- Abbot Ludwig Dreier (First appearance)
- Erika (First appearance)
- Henrik (First appearance)
- Henrik's mother (First appearance)
- Jit (First appearance)
- Jit's Familiars (First appearance)
- General Benjamin Meiffert
- Mohler (First appearance)
- Queen Orneta (First appearance)
- King Phillipe (First appearance)
- Prophet Nathan Rahl
- Lord Richard Rahl
- Vika (First appearance)
- First Wizard Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander