Naming a page Edit
- Typically the article name will be more than sufficient for canon articles. The only thing to remember with the naming of canon articles is to capitalize only the first word unless it is a proper noun (i.e. name, location, etc.)
- Also, when naming an object page (Night stone, Sword of Truth), make sure to omit any articles such as "the" or "a". Provide only the name of the object in the singular form (i.e. Night Stone, Sword of Truth, etc.)
- Template pages begin with Template: and then the rest of the title.
- Example - Template:Roundy
- User pages begin with User: and then the username followed by a slash (/) and then the rest of the title.
- Example - User:Specialk16/Sandbox