Put simply, articles that are not appropriate for the Sword of Truth Wiki are subject to deletion. There are several types of articles, posts, and files which fail to meet wiki standards. These types of pages etc. include:
Articles/Content pages Edit
- Articles that fail to meet wiki standards set forth my the Manual of Style may be subject to deletion after review and discussion. If there is no community discussion for a week after nominating the page for deletion, an admin can go forth with the page deletion.
- Articles that have been previously deleted and have since been recreated are subject to deletion without prior community discussion.
- Articles that have been duplicated are subject to deletion without prior community discussion. (Note: Articles that have been spelled incorrectly should be renamed by an Administrator if there is not another article of the same topic that is spelled correctly. If it is spelled incorrectly and there is another article of the same topic that is spelled CORRECTLY, then the incorrectly spelled article should be deleted only after merging the information about the two articles.)
Junk pages Edit
- Junk pages which consist of gibberish, spam, nonsense, etc. and/or are inappropriately named are subject to deletion without prior community discussion on the merits of the specific deletion.
- Inappropriate images/files or inappropriately tagged images/files are subject to immediate deletion by an active administrator. If a user happens upon an inappropriate image/file and he or she is not an admin, the next immediate step would be to contact an admin with a request for immediate deletion.
- Duplicate images/files are subject to deletion under certain circumstances.
User pages etc. Edit
- Users may request that their userpages be deleted without question.
- The author of a page/file may request for the deletion of the page/file granted that another user has not made an edit on that page/file.